Sunday, July 30, 2006

ZIONISM LAND OBSESSION IS IDOLATRY

Obsession with land is idolatry: and the Ten Commandments say: "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me." I think Israel's obsession with their land is getting in the way of God's true purpose Israel's greatness does not lie in land. They can't see the forest for the trees.

Zionism is not true Judaism. It is a political land grab that may not have been the best choice for the nation of Israel. The Israelis are a nation with or without that piece of land. Life is more than material or geographical position.

Who would want to be in a arid land surrounded by enemies, when one's birthright is a spiritually powerful nation?

If Israel would spiritually "let go" and let God, meaning cease fighting everyone and everything, they would start a chain reaction -- a great sigh of relief.

This does not mean leave the land or give back land. It means "let go" metaphysically. Whenever I surrender my fighting, my pent up resentment, my whole life changes for the better.

The serenity prayer: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

The world stops fighting you when you stop fighting it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah balls!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Pink Liberty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home